Friday, November 13, 2015

BlogPost10-THE FINAL BLOG

Wow, it feels like it was just yesterday I was typing up my first blog post! I came into college not really knowing what I wanted to do in the future, whether it was education or business. I am so glad that I took Edu 100 because it taught me so many things not only about education but about myself. In my blogs, I felt very comfortable writing whatever I wanted. I like expressing my opinions and I feel like I did that very well. One occurring theme I typically saw in my writings are that I talked a lot about feeling comfortable in the classroom. I believe that this is a very important thing for a student to feel and a very important thing a teacher should solidify. In my placements, I tended to always look into that and see what Mrs. Nemeth or Mrs. Bishko did to make students comfortable. I have learned a lot about myself from this class and from my blogs. I typically did not like note taking, but for some reason I really enjoyed going to Gesu and other schools like Shaker, Mayfield, and Gearity and observing and taking down notes and transforming them into a blog. Overall, I enjoyed Edu 100 and all the lessons I learned. As of now, I still plan to try and pursue a career in education, I just do not know what level yet. I am excited to see what the future holds as I continue education classes and discover more about myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment