Thursday, September 17, 2015

Blog Post 3

                    Descriptions                                                              Interpretations

1.) A guy ran into the railing because                          1.) Too much technology.
     he was on his phone. I saw a lot of kids                  2.) A lot of dependent people.                             
     listening to music instead of interacting                  3.) People winding down.
     with friends.                                                             4.) Hesitant to spend money.
2.) If I had to guess, about 95% of kids were
     with another person. Not a lot of people
     were getting food alone.
3.) I saw a lot of people on the way to maybe
     do homework. A lot of kids had backpacks
     on.
4.) Two guys were arguing if they should go
      to the In Between or the Cafeteria because
      of money. Four guys were complaining
      because they thought the Chick-Fil-A was
      too expensive.

Parking Lot
Same as beliefs

        The parking lot is where I park my beliefs on what I saw. My beliefs that I found out helped me discover myself and they all follow the interpretations I made. I believe that the world is way too tangled up in technology. We spend so much of our lives with our faces stuffed in our phones or computers. This causes most of the human race to lack natural intelligence. Almost all we know and learn is from technology.
        As I observed people walking to the cafeteria and the Tween, I noticed that there aren't too many independent people. It seemed that everyone had to be with someone. I even noticed that one girl was with her friend and had to go to the bathroom. The girl told her friend to go ahead and she will catch up, but the girl stayed by the bathroom to wait for her. This is a good example of how a lot of people today, especially in college, are dependent and have to go places with friends.
        The last thing that I noticed while watching people is that a lot of college students are hesitant to spend money. This can be assumed even without watching people, but I saw two good examples of this. First, I saw two guys arguing because one wanted to go to the Tween and the other wanted to go to the cafeteria. The one who wanted to go to the cafeteria didn't want to spend money. Second, I saw a group of four guys standing in front of the big "Chick-Fil-A" poster. They were arguing because two of them thought the price was too high for a sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment