Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Blog1- Survey

1. Jason
2. Akron, Ohio
3. Special Edu. or High School
4. I play baseball
5.     Matter is what matters most to me. I breathe it, I drink it, I eat it and I am made of it. Without matter, nothing would exist.
        My thoughts and beliefs are incredibly important to me, but I would not have any without matter. My brain, which is made of matter, creates and holds my beliefs, so without matter I would think nothing. Figuratively, my thoughts and beliefs make me who I am, but literally matter is what makes me who I am. My heart, brain, lungs, and every other body part of mine are made of matter. My thoughts are very important to me, but in order to have thoughts I must exist, so therefore matter must matter.
         My family is also very significant to me. I love my parents, brothers, and sister with all my heart. The unfortunate thing is that I would not to be able to love them if matter did not exist, because they would not be alive and I would not have a heart. Even my closest friends are made of matter. I never would have met them if it were not for matter. Just another reason I thank matter every night before I go to bed.
         That is why matter is important to me. Without it, I would have no thoughts, no family, and no friends. I would not be writing this essay or have the opportunity to attend Stanford next year if matter did not exist. For these reasons, matter is what matters most to me.
http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/stanford-university/1440002-stanford-essay-what-matters-to-you-most-and-why.html
6. I feel comfortable working in a group
7. A formative memory or experience of mine is very broad. I just cherish the whole process of being able to learn and share knowledge.
8. One significant issue in the field of education is being able to relate to the younger generation. The job field is very tough too.
9. Why did you want to become a teacher?

No comments:

Post a Comment