Monday, October 26, 2015

FieldBlogPost6-GESU

I decided to go over the minimum amount of hours for this project because I wanted more experience. My sixth day at Gesu was great! I was out of my seat almost the whole time! I got to make a bar graph on excel with owl pellet information and I got to teach the kids how to make the graph. Then, Mrs. Nemeth showed them how to make a graph on Microsoft Word. I got to help a boy look at his rick in a microscope. I went to the copy room and put the walky talky's back on the chargers and then went to count the Halloween raffle prizes so Mrs. Nemeth would know how many winners to choose. As I walked through the hall ways, every single teacher smiled at me and said hi! All of the kids that are in Mrs. Nemeth's class when I was there said hi and waved to me in the hall ways also. The kids definitely seemed more outgoing towards me every day. When I got back to the class, Mrs. Nemeth announced they were having a bone quiz on Friday. I thought it was good that she told them 4 days in advance! After science, they had reading. The kids read a biography on Washington Irving. After they read that, they read his story, The Legend of Sleep Hollow. I had to eave in the middle of that, but regardless, my day was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment